Ubuntu: restore messed PATH ( etc/environment, .bashrc, .pam_environment )
When you try setting environment path in Ubuntu sometime things go wrong as their are many solutions which lead to such problem (apology but thats how I stuck in the situation). ok direct to solution which will not require you to cd boot ( I love this part )
1. Restart your computer and hold Left Shift
2. It will open a recovery screen their you select “Ubuntu Advanced Option”
3. It will start processing and will open a new window
4. Select any option or the most top one with line “(recovery mode)”
5. It will now give you a command prompt screen, where you can run commands
6. It is possible that you don’t have sudo command at the time as PATH are messed
7. Use this command to enable writing on files “mount -o remount, rw /”
8. Now print your PATH using “echo $PATH” (optional), to see what it currently set to.
9. Write this command: export
10. Which will recover sudo command if it was not available before.
11. Write this command to edit your etc/environment (or .bashrc or .pam_environment or .profile, all files are at home except environment one which is under etc folder) “sudo vi etc/environment”, it will ask password
12. Confirm password and change the etc/environment file. Pressing “i” will give focus to editor, now you have to delete all the characters in the file, make it empty.
13. And add this line (which is default path):
14. Now type anywhere semi-colon and x (It is to save file and exit) i.e “:x”
15. Now command prompt will appear again, type “restart” and it will load ubuntu again to login screen.
A very simple implementation of parallax View Here
Google Earth 3D Cookie Finder
Ok, here is a new a very different and its 3D, also all real. Enjoy finding some cookies
Build or Scoop with box2d physics
I have recently build this project to try out openfl with box2d flavour, its yummy Try Here
Bakra Sajao App
Happy to introduce you my another facebook + html5 app “Bakra Sajao”, design & publish on your timeline. Try It On Facebook
Rub for SurPrize
A test using haxe openfl, rub to get surprize gifts. Demo
A kind of flappy bird as have enough voices, while game is not. Try Here
A hotel required a seating arrangement virtualy for clients before they reach or pre sheduling.
Can select number of seats with table
Drag choice of table on canvas to draw table and seats
Directly drag your mouse while down to draw custom table size.
Fly and save from spread items, I can’t use the final version therefore to get the idea. Fly Here
Trying to fullfill clients requirement hopefully will turn into game. Try to save kids by clicking them Have a look